What are the advantages of aluminum-magnesium-manganese
Now, the aluminum-magnesium-manganese board is widely used, especially the novel, large-scale industrial, commercial and civil buildings complex and varied roofs such as sports venues, convention centers, theaters and museums, airports, railway stations, subway stations and other cultures Transportation facilities and commercial buildings, residential buildings and other residential roof. So what are the advantages of aluminum and magnesium in the end it makes it favored?
1. Light weight: aluminum density of 2.73g / cm3, only steel 1/3
2. High strength: through the configuration, processing and heat treatment methods can achieve high strength.
3. Corrosion resistance: a self-rust resistance, the formation of the oxide layer, to prevent corrosion of metal corrosion, good acid and alkali resistance.
4. Surface treatment of diverse, beautiful. Can be anodized, electrophoresis, chemical treatment, polishing, painting treatment.
5. Good plasticity, easy processing.
6. Good electrical conductivity. Non-magnetization and low spark sensitivity, can prevent electromagnetic interference and reduce the special environment of flammability.
7. Easy to install: aluminum can be riveting, welding, glue and other ways to connect.
8. Environmental protection: 100% recyclable.
Aluminum magnesium manganese board roofing system